I think alot, and I type fast, and so I feel that by blogging I myself am releasing my mind from mind filling thoughts. Which in other words clearing my brain. I really think alot>lol It's kinda funny, I can turn something sooo simple and amplify it to whatever. Like: hard thinking is healthy if used correctly. It's funny how sometimes when you talk to people that you've known forever. You don't have to think that hard to understand them. Like my sister and myself, that's a lil weird to me. We are brother and sister, but she's a grown woman, and I"m a young grown man>lol She can say like an incomplete sentence and I'd be like oh yeah blah blah blah>lol She can do the same to me. It's fun, but whatever..... This is my third blog today, my fingers aren't worn. But, it does say something! I need something to do!>lol Dang it! But, I just felt like sharing a lil more of my thoughts. Most of my blogs have been a lil silly, which can be fun. But, I wanna mix it up a lil. So, every once in a while you won't even see an "lol", i know right!>lol Well, this isn't one of those days, but also look foward to a lot of reading. I was just breakin' ya'll in! Soon, I will be flooding my pages with words. Almost a lil like this, but I also have a question in this blog. I don't wanna call nobody out! But, hey Krystle your pictures are comming up "crystal" clear. I have been going to yahoo and getting a few pic's for the blogs. But, I find I need to stretch them a lil, which I myself know it takes away from the picture quality, so even though I called a girl out. This is to all of you. Take care all of you!
-Javario
3 comments:
you are writing too fast for me...i feel overwhelmed areay and i just started reading your blog. need time to catch up
Hey Javario, you are so silly every time I read your blog I just laugh. Keep it up!
hmmm, sounds good>lol Glad ya'll like my bloggage. Oh excuse that, that sounds a lil stopped up. I'm glad you all like my blogs...
Post a Comment