Thursday, February 02, 2006

what lies ahead?

I am truely happy to see this year! 2006, can we really beleive it? Many things have happened to us these past few years. It's been amazing whether good or bad; it's possible! But, if that was the past and things progressively get worst through time; what's next? We'll take it as it comes! So far, I'm off to a rough start. I don't have a book for my class. This is horrible, what am I to do? It's 4:26 and i'm not sleep! Why am I not sleep? Because, i'm practice testing. I refuse to fail this test, i'm above the classes average but to not have a book, you are expected to fail. Exuse me I didn't mean to use the "F" word. I hope to never see it or hear it again. I procrastinated on buying a book, cause of that dang bookstore line! Ya'll know how that is? Well, I waited too dang late, and now I have to fight to pass this hard class. Pray ya'll, I sure will>lol Lord, please let me pass this class, I'll say>lol But, I have many oppurtunities to pass this one class. Someone once said this, it seemed like it related to me. This is why this is my brand new saying! I'm not going to run, i'm not going to take back my words, this is my way of the ninja. You can look at the overall picture, obmit the ninja>lol Look at the meaning ya'll. You see it? No? Well, I get it>lol Inside joke then... Oh well, this saying came from Uzumaki Naruto. You may or may not have heard about him. He derives from Konoha better found on that's right: Cartoon Network>lol But, what is in our future? The best thing to do is to what? Leave it to God! Duh, I know u know. This is the end of this for now!
-Javario
aka I know I got some nicknames, it's too dang early to think about em' anyway! Bye>lol

1 comment:

Mel said...

ur so silly but ur right.

leave it to God and He's got ur back.

good to know that u see the big picture now then later when it comes time for the final in this class. some people wait to see the big picture and are stressed throughout the year.

see.... now u can be stresses and know that God is with u NOW, lol.

lata j@v@r!0