I guess you could call this Friday night live, not the one at Berean! This is my version, this picture describes an entrance. This is also none other than Bruce Lee! Wow, what an entrance? Yeah! He knew how to make an entrance, so through this picture we could learn a lil something from a legend. Enter the Sabbath! As I said before, this is Friday night. The Sabbath has just begun. This week is in my eyes, officially over.
Bruce Lee a powerful Human (I think) lived his life full of pain sorrow and adventure. I love the fact that the weekend was if you believe in Christianity was designed to relax.
-Javario

2 comments:
lol, thank you Javario for the comment.
not that i think that there is anything wrong with blogging on the sabbath, its just that i've never blogged on the Sabbath before. i had so much in my head that i went ahead and let it out.
well thanx for the reply, I like your consistance. But, I gotta commend you! You refrained from bloggin on the Sabbath. I haven't I didn't have the self control to not do it on the Sabbath.
Post a Comment