Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Patience


I did mention i'd blog about me needing patience! I remember the days when I use to have a lot of things. Patience, joy, so many things. This is one of those blogs I warned you about. No lol's... But, anyway, it has taken God himself, along with the holy spirit, and the son, to keep me from fighting. I like to consider myself very patient! But, i feel it deminishing! I won't get deep into details. But, my patience is severly getting tried. With me trying so hard to be christian, it's even harder. I think it takes a daily dose of Jesus to actually help me out, sometimes. I really go for the joyous, happy theme. I love it! I think being happy is what it's all about. But, i'll mention this: there is someone who ive known for some years, who I think is a mistake in the existance in my life. I should not know this person, but sadly I do. Plus, on top of that I have to see them everyday! How troublesome! But, I have a class with them, they also continue to communicate with me! Why? (i'm laughing kinda, but no lol's) Why? are u talking to me? I don't like you! It's like some people in this world do things and when we think about it, we are like what are they thinking? Some people talk, brag, and just say things irrelevant to whatever is going on. I don't know what i've done to offend this person, what i've done to receive this curse, but I pray to the Lord in heaven please, forgive me! (laughing) Seriously , never in my life have I come close to hating someone. But, because I know it's wrong, i "dislike them". I do know, it's taking me every strain of strength I may possibly have to not do anything. I kinda understand the human brain in a sense where I know clearly of some people's intentions. I know deep down, he's trying to provoke me! I've been wronged, tried, lied on, so many things. But, what God said is: vengence is his! Right? Well, I'll leave it to you God. I promise if vengence was mans, where would we be now? I don't even wanna think about it! ( this is where I would say lol) Instead I'll say ha ha.......This is what I am thinking to God: I know I was in your hands every since that day when I was 13 at Berean SDA when I got baptized. Actually even before that! But, with me trying to be strong, only through the Lord can I succeed! It's funny, now I know why men, actually us young men get sterotyped. It makes a lil more sense! I don't show my anger, i'm too old for that. Now, with me growing as a person, I have to what is it called? Let go and let God! Patience is a virtue, and I hope oneday I can become virtuous. But, till then I got to ignore, internally fight, and pray that Satan would stop using him. It's embarrasing for someone older than you to act so childish, it's actually funny. Cause in my eyes, he must not have a life. (this would be the time I would use lol) You know what? I miss lol, i might use it next blog. But, you might feel a little intensity from this blog, sorry bout that. Expressing yourself is soooo necessary! O.k i'll give one example and I'll end; lies. He told like 8 people that i childishly said that I can beat them in a game. Making trouble with friends and causing a ruckus. Well, whatever, i'm too old for these things. I guess this blog can help me catch up since, Jailyn, Krystle, Melanie, and Kell are all blogging very fast. I turned my back for one second and everyone had like four new blogs. Well, this will make up for it( this is where I would say lol) instead i'll say: ha ha. But, just writing this helped, it's not a problem everyday. But, it's just an irritating person, which to me is rare. I'm not the only person who feels this way, he's just an irritation . So, I'll let God deal with his war crimes against the Javario. Anyway, it's what? 3 am? Wow! I guess this is goodmorning/night! Sooooo, lemme know what you all are thinking. This should be interresting( this is where I would've said lol) But instead i'll say ha ha.....
bye
-Javario

2 comments:

Raquel said...

im thinking you are crazy with the whole "i would say lol but ill say ha ha thing," very funny. but anyway, look at this person as an opportunity to show your patience. how would you know that you had patience if God didn't bless you with this person in your life to test you? its hard, but try to be thankful!

ゲームの皇帝 said...

lol, thanx and I was releasing a lil bit of steam. Having fun, and I was kinda laughing. Cause I couldn't hold back with the ha ha thing. It was fun with word play; I liked it. Thanx, words of encouragement! It's definately a new perspective>lol thanx again for the reply....

-Javario