
I was shocked to see someone I kinda know on t.v. I actually saw beauty and the geek 2 on t.v. I saw the first season, because it was new and funny. I never expected to watch this season! I was too tired to turn from Smallville. Is this the same goofy person we saw in highschool? I didn't mean goofy, yes and no. Don't quote me!>lol
It's still possible to get in trouble for what you write. I doubt I can get touched here; ha ha ha>lol Anyway, is this Jennipher Johnson? I mean it looks like her, but to be on t.v? That's crazy talk! Or is it? Scary? It should be!>lol Anyway, let me know if I'm right. It's just a lil crazy, i'm hyperventilating......not really! But, leave ya responses, this is my page, speak your mind.
-Javario
2 comments:
Hey Javario! It's so nice to see that you blogging too. And you are very true that is Jennipher Johnson, it is kinda strange to see someone from GAAA on TV but good luck to her. Look foward to more great blogs.
lol, ur so silly!
Post a Comment