This is an update to the city of Atlanta. Well, a lot of people who read this, or have read this blog; possibly came from the A. Alright, while you were gone; what has happened? Breeze! yuck, it's as cold as it sounds. Breeze may have single handedly make people hate "Marta" even more. Marta: the public transportation here in a small portion of Georgia, in mostly the Atlanta area. Marta uses buses, and trains; blah, blah, blah. Anyway, "breeze" is a new system of "Marta". There will be no monthly, or weekly Marta cards in a while. We will have to go to "ATM-like" machines to buy cards. There will be no jumping over gates/turn-styles, we'll have to use our card to swipe the card to pass-through. I hear it's more like a debit card than what it use to be. It's so sad, I love driving; but, in lack of a car what can I do? But, "While You Where Gone" this is what has been going on. The Georgia Aquarium is huge, it's the biggest in the world, it's in downtown Atlanta, and is amazing. The funny thing is I've never been inside. But, come May 19th on my mothers birthday, that's where i'll take her. Now, what else? This is all I can think of.... But, that's all of the Atlanta updation for now. Yes, i created that word, "updation". But, i'll ttyl...
-javario
No comments:
Post a Comment