I actually wrote this a long time ago. But, it was deleted. So, i'll go from memory and re-post it! I'm sorry ya'll it was way better last time! What's your drink? I love "water", it tastes soo good, aquafina, crystal springs "purified", etc. I like juice and soda's. I like apple, grape, orange, u know the basic juices, don't get me started on the other ones>lol I especially love that lovely beer! Root Beer, I love Root Beer>lol I do remember one time last year when my drink was something I made up on a cruise ship. I mixed 50% lemonade, 25% fruit punch, 25% apple juice. It was sooo good, plus it was free so I was drinking it all the time. It was just so sweet and sugary>lol It tasted soo good that I told my family, they didn't think anything of it, till I let my sister taste it. Plus I was sharing it ( the combination) with other people on the ship. If I was thirsty I went to the 10th floor and I was like on the 5th just for that>lol I went on a cruise to the Bahama's last when was it? I think it was September, it was so fun. I won't get into the good vegatarian food they had, or the all night pizzaria!!!!!>lol But, it was fun, especially since my sugar suply was taken cared for!>lol Yes, sugar!>lol I"m playing it's not this deep. But, I do like sweet things to drink every once in a while. But, i'm not a sugar fiend..... But, yea what's your drink? If I had to choose over almost everything, it's kinda hard. But, it's between rasberry lemonaide and root beer. Why? I'm sure there are better things, but this is straight off the top of my head. Hope you all enjoyed this. bye... ttyl....
-Javario
6 comments:
My favorite drink is water.I am trying to get off of the juices. I have finally kicked the soda habit. But apple juice and sweet tea are my weaknesses.
yes, sweet tea is good! Sugar, sugar, sugar!>lol Water does something to me, I just love it. I have been dead tired, drunk some water and been like hurray!!!>lol
sweet tea and orange juice (not mixed) but equally my favorite
whatever matt, dont even know you but i doubt that seriously
hey Matt, do you have a blog here? Plus, tell me why your site guessbook is down. Plus yeah me and Matt go waaay back. When was it the sixties? Seventies? j/k anyway yeah Matt the closest you get to a vodka martini are the welches sparkling white grape juice>lol Bye....
well unfortunately I liked that blog. It's very disturbing for you to ""release"" it>lol But, o.k, how u been? Plus, hey make a blog here, good to hear from you. I'll ttyl...
-Javario
Post a Comment