Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The big hit


Yeah I said it, a hit.>lol Naw, don't be suprised! It was bound to happen. >lol Yay I got my first hit on this site. I already know her, but it's cool. :-( >lol But, yeah this is all. I would say that I will write everyday. But, don't expect that to happen. The fact is: I don't really want to>lol This is how I feel about writing: Writing is as necessary as air. We need it for everything, to sign the receipt to use our debit cards, to use our name, important documents, writing letters/e-mail, etc. But, guess what? I'm not even for it, to do it every-single-day. Ahhhhhhh>lol (scream). j/k
I'll do what I can! The truth is I like blogging, I can't hate on writing, i'm doing it right now, and now, and now>lol But, stay tunned, don't touch that dial. Cause this is the only way you can get all up in my bizz.........
-Javariooooooo
still writing, now and now and now>lol

2 comments:

Mel said...

javario.......
u are seriously retarded!!

glad to know that i'm your first "big hit". cool!

u don't have to write everyday. the crazy thing is that I dont even write everyday (well, recently i have been cuz i have so much to talk about and i need to write it down) but whatever!

anyway,
just glad to see ur blogging!

Raquel said...

you are so funny! i love that you love blogging because i love it too....trying to convince some more people to get started, but everyone doesnt know yet....keep writing!