
Is there anyting in life that you wanted to do and didn't do? If it came down to one thing, what would ityou be? Do you know? Well I'm still trying to figure this out. I don't have a clue yet if I had to make that one decision. guess this is apart of the process of getting to know yourself. I know I have one friend who seems to have done everything in life. He's gone sky diving, snow boarding, his life seems to almost be where it's at. But, as for myself? Wow, if I had the chance to do what I always wanted to do would I do it? Hmmm, I"ve thought long and hard, almost at least 3 minutes>lol One thing I have always wanted to do is become successful, also includes traveling the world, also includes learning kung fu again, there's so much I want to do. I wonder if I will be able to do it all. I do know that, if the oppurtunity comes up, I might have to jump at it. Till then, i'm discovering what I want and what that one thing will be. So, I guess this picture describes five percent of my brain>lol Bye, I said five, don't quote me though....>lol
-Javairo
No comments:
Post a Comment