Sunday, February 26, 2006

Anywhere in the world...

Now, I know this for a fact: Most of the people here have been out of the country. I don't wanna name them but definately Matt, Kell, Jailyn, Javario, Krystle I think, I think Mel too, I'm not sure. But, I think we have all been out of the US. Now, with this being said: if there was somewhere in the whole world that you would like to go where would it be? The only place I went was the Bahama's. To me, that's not enough! My heart has always been set on the world. I want the job for money to travel, and I will have it; so it's a matter of time! Now, there are too many places in this world I'd love to go! So, right now I can't officially say. But I did have my eyes on Japan, Africa, China, Italy, France, India, plus many places in Europe...so many places. I also know of the dangers that go along with these places. Plus, I've been trying to learn different languages since 2004. Actually before that time. So, so-far the furthest I have gotten is a lil Hebrew, a lil French, a lil Spanish, a lil Japanese, a lil Cantonese, a lil German, a lil ebonics, a lil English, some of everything. Now, I hope I can completely "master" these languages. Especially English>lol Cause if you don't know English you can't know anything else. Anyway, these cultures really brighten me up. I mean, think about it! Look at China, look at their history it's rich and famous>lol Lights cameras and action, it has so much history. We as America have a lot of history too. But, since we are here, and they are there; we are more captivated with what they are working with. Am I right? Yeah, but I still want to learn the languages and visit the places. Since we come from a place of more freedom's, we have to be extra carefull I beleive of the places we visit. I'm not sure, but this is my guess. Soooo, lemme hear it: where u wanna go?
Story time:>lol I remember watching where in the world is Carmen Sandiago. Sometimes it was boring, but for the most part it was cool to me. I mean it was interresting and pretty cool guessing where she was. But, with me being young. I didn't have the understanding to why they couldn't catch her all the time>lol But, overall the point is, a lot of these things opened my eyes to the world. My heart jumped to the possibilty of going to places like that; and what I saw on tv. I remember I use to read all the time, I use to love reading. I could drown myself in the book, that when I read my strong imagination took over!>lol I remember reading mystery and feeling shocked, suprised etc. Point is, imagination lead to breaking free, even though Bahama's wasn't all that>lol No disrespect! It was actually a very fun trip, but I needed more time! I felt like staying. But anyway: It gave me a small taste of the world across the ocean.
Now I need some more!>lol
bye!
-Javario

4 comments:

Raquel said...

i want to go to africa most. Italy is my second desired destination. But I too have wine taste and beer money...gotta be patient till i can afford all this

ゲームの皇帝 said...

you know what? that was funny>lol First I was like huh? beer/wine? Oh>lol ha ha>lol Yeah I love traveling and I promise myself one day I will go everywhere!

-J@v@rio

Justwrite85 said...

I don't really know. I guess I just want to go. But I would love to go to Brazil.

Anonymous said...

As for this blog I think it's very cool. I often browse pictures of people and last time I found a site where you can find seattle single and rate many photos of singles who live in your city. Adult Singles