Sunday, February 26, 2006

sooooo, i'm kinda doing this just to do it! Can u tell?>lol

Hello,

I'm up again, it's kinda late. But, for me, it's like probably not late enough. I'm happy i just yarned>lol So, since i'm here I might as well say something. Here I go: I'm going: Something is about to happen:

Alright, I'll keep it super simple! What are your favorite colors? Now, though it sounded plural; the intent was singular. I only need one color ya'll. I don't wanna call nobody out. Jailyn>lol j/k I don't wanna hear stuff like off hazel, or tangerine>lol J/k Sorry, I just had to single somebody out, and we cool so ... Anyway>lol Yeah, one color ya'll... My favorite color (and some of ya'll know this) is Blue. Every since the cold winter morning of my birth at 5:45 am on a dark Wednesday morning of December 5th. I knew, that's right! I knew, that Blue; was my favorite color>lol As soon as I came out and the doctor said it's a boy, and they wrapped me in a blue cloth. I said, from this day forth I announce my favorite color to be Blue. When the doctor heard that , you know I had to dart him, and it was never brought up again>lol Anyway, it's pretty early; and as you can see i'm being kinda silly. But, yeah I like Blue, and anyone who truely knows me knows that. Royal Blue, it's a cool color to me. I don't actually dwell on how I like it, like i'm sounding right now. Actually I got tired of it, and I felt that it's not that great. I kinda like dRed, and things like that for a while. But, i've regained contiousness and i'm back to reality. So, that's my story!
ttyl
-Javario
bye

1 comment:

Raquel said...

I was born the 4th of december you and my favorite color is blue too.