This just in: it just came to my attention that ya'll are out of school. Which sucks!>lol But, I won't get "all up in my bizz", I wouldn't mind trading places! But, "such is life and life goes on"! But, there's "something within me "that just, you know? Makes me feel " comfortable in the skin i'm in" ! I tried but I can't find one with Melanie>lol O.k I'll try anyway. O.k, sorry Melanie, but it's not" all about Mel">lol O.k, ya'll know what I just did, have a Happy Spring Break, and especially a Sabbath. I'm not in Spring Break yet, so have fun for me. Sigh>lol Oh well, i'll be out soon; but actually I'm having fun now, but no matter>lol Maybe i'll blog about the group of friends I founded at Atlanta Technical College. Oh well, I guess I'm done... Matt, you know it was nothing personal but you don't have a blog, so i'll still include you. Ahm, Sup Matt? Sup Mel? Sup Kell, Sup Krystle, sup Jailyn? As you can see, this blog should've been called shout outs>lol It's Friday night, and I'm about to go to sleep "early", so i can get up for church. So, take care everyone!
=javario (middle name) fields....
ps: don't you dare remember or figure out my middle name>lol
2 comments:
yes, thank you for the shout out. happy i will be this spring break. at least you get your break when its actually spring, which i think was the reason they invented the name SPRING break, but hey, what do i know? later
Thanks for the shout out. Don't worry we wont be having to much fun, but we will be getting alot more sleep. When you're on spring break we'll be jealous because it may actually be spring. Lata
Post a Comment