Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Sabbath


Hello all,

What am I doing, at home in bed either sleep or laying there like I can't beleive they left. Now, like I said earlier on in posts; we have 3ABN. But, wow! what does that change? Nothing! I mean to watch church on t.v, may have an effect but is it really "church"? Church speaks, only if you listen. Sometimes the sermons walk up to you and speak with you as if you are the only person there. Think of an empty church with you somewhat near the back, and the pastor is still preaching, sometimes for so many people it seems like the sermon is for you, because it may be God inspired. When God speaks we listen right? Hopefully! But, he knows how to make it so he can speak to all of us at once. He's omnipresent afterall! I love that! But, right now I"m fully dressed for church, and I'm patiently waiting for my sister. Let me get southern for a minute ya boy need a ride, and here she is.....Lol bye
-Javario

No comments: