
Yo, this is a pic from old school. (eww i said yo, it just sounds wrong right now; even though it fits)>lol But, yeah ya'll, this is from way back; the 80'-90's:
Alright, how far back ya'll wanna go? I remember back in the day, literally! I remember the dances, the songs, the styles, I remember wanting to have a check sign in my haircut in the back of my head. I remember when wearing a box was straight in style. Uno was kinda cool, nike was just about number one! Jordans was what was up! I remember old school rap was just about everything, and the slow songs. I remember my sister loved Bobby Brown, >lol I remember 21 jump street, I remember soooo many things. I remember the good along with the bad. I remember Thriller was like the greatest! I also remember when one day M J was black, then a little later on he was white. I was like huh?>lol Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Matters, Full-House, Rock, Family Matters, Simpsons, Mama's family, California Dreams, who can forget Saved by the Bell? Sooo many things! I remember everybody wanted to be a rapper/mc. I actually sadly do>lol I mean who didn't rap? I remember the running man, all dat. I remember when I was younger, I was afraid of the dark. I remember i had nightmares after seeing Freddy Crouger. But I called him freddy cooger. But anyway, I remember when the city wasn't changing for the better. I remember when Winn-Dixie was sooo popular, I remember the days when I could see an Ingles some of everywhere. As you can see i'm skippin' a lil through the 90's. I remember when "Chile' Man" was better than it was back then. I remember my some of my family while still alive. Grandpa, dad, great grandma, cousins, great aunts, great uncles, neighbors, so many people. What else? I remember when everybody "had" to go to Six Flags. I remember when everybody once played Mario Brothers and you had to have a Nintendo. I remember when Take Six was like my favorite singing group. I wanted to go to Oakwood, and gas was super cheap!>lol I also remember when stamps was like 25 cents, I remember when a call was 25 cents, I remember when a bus ride was like 1.25. Those were the days..... I like looking at some movies and telling what era it was. It's kinda fun, ya'll should try it, you probably do. Like if you look at Sister Act 2; don't tell me you can't tell it's the early 90's. >lol But, through all the fun times, things progress and get weird>lol Eventhough those things were funny, I'm glad I can move foward. I don't wanna be those dudes with a polyester suit like hey what's happenin'? Some people get stuck in time, which for them might be cool. But, as much as I loved the past i'm looking foward to the future. The future, which will allow me to hopefully continuously grow. I named too many things, we can look back on. I left a lot out!>lol We don't have time for everything. But, I brought enough back.... I could've touched basis on the main points, but I was going for the small things to the large. Did you "Flash Back"? ttyl
-Javario
ps: disclaimer: look i didn't proof read this, i kinda don't know what I said>lol I just write things, please understand this. Seriously, no joke, I'm not going through this novel I wrote>lol Please, bare with me!
-Javario again...
No comments:
Post a Comment