Hey everyone,
Wow, I've been reading the blogs around here. I've been enjoying them, I don't really have much to say right now, but I'll comment on what I've seen. Basically I still hope ya'll have fun, even though i'm still like argh, where my break at?>lol But, whether you are looking for a blessing from God, enjoying life out of the country for a minute, ahm whatever it may be. I do hope everything is going good for you, or will get good for you. Because, I'm complaining but I'm actually doing pretty good. I have semi-decent news. I"m basically done with school. (gasp?) I know right>lol I'm in my last class now.... I just gotta pass it and I"m done with the credit hours. Then i'll move on to doing SQL programming dealing with Oracle Database Servers. I'll transfer after that, try to get certified, do something else. I do hope to go to Georgia State Universtity. But, i'm probably going to a college called: Clayton State. Anyway, that's waaay too much about me. How bout ya'll This is what I'll do: I'll pray for ya'll before I go to bed. Sadly for me it's 3:25! I gotta try to get up and take the "bus" across town. Dang it, i'm still talkin' about myself>lol But anyway i gotta get up. I do hope to hear about ya'll soon. I probably will since you do actually have blogs too. So, ill be there, commentin' and airy-thang>lol O.k, ya'll bye ttyl
good morning/ goodnight!
it's now 3:29
-Javario
No comments:
Post a Comment