Saturday, April 22, 2006

nice rainy weekend!

Just how I like it! I've always loved rain! Not because you can go singing it it>lol Not, because you can definately get sick and catch a cold or worse. Rain is cool, literally; i just like how it cools the Earth. I like cool over heat. Except in the case of food, but reguardless it's a rainy weekend! I guess it goes deeper than that. Lemme ellaborate: rain, it darkens the sky, cools down a heated environment, and really reminds me of winter. I've always loved winter, it relates to that part of the year. Why? because the sky is darker and the temp is cooler. I really like cooler temperatures and it feels better to me. Because of the simple fact that this world is breakin' apart. This summer will be extremely hot! I have that feeling, that since tree's are getting torn down, the whole ozone layer. Heat has became greater, year by year. So, there are too many reasons to like the rain. It reminds me of something, and stays in my favor>lol Anyway, it's Saturday afternoon, and I figured I'd write it out on blogger. I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Also, update: I think I saw Crystal Williams on the bus. I'm not sure, but it looked like her. If so looks a little different than years ago. Which is understandable>lol Since, we are apparently supposed to change when we get older. So, if it was her neither one of us said anything. We both seemed unsure>lol She looked like she knew me, and I looked like I knew her>lol I was gonna say something, but my mouth wouldn't move. I knew her before highschool; so it seems weird not to say anything. But, I really couldn't tell. So, I was about to set her up, use my brain and say something but the distance was too great. I was gonna say, hey what church do you go to now? Or, don't I know you? But, I've mistaken so many people sometimes you don't act first>lol Like two weeks ago I said hey see you later to someone. I looked again and I didn't even know them>lol They had the same hat, and seemed like the same clothes. Reguardless this is my weekend update.... Hope to see you all's blogs soon.
-javario

1 comment:

ゲームの皇帝 said...

Hmmm it so seems that I have apparently blogged un-knowingly but subcontiously! Gasp!>lol It was early this morning, before the sun hit the view of my side of town! Everything is clear now, emergency over! I wrote two blogs, just deal wit it>lol have a good one ya'll..

-Javario