Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Forgotten Story!

Once upon a time there was a young man named Javario. It was a light and sunny day, the weather was warm and humid. As a matter of fact it could rain "again" at any time! Javario was writing on his laptop and was very interrupted by his mother! Anyway, he was writing, trying to remember the story given by the created memories of a long time ago. It was approximately 2 minutes ago. So, let me start from the beginning. 2-5 minutes ago I wrote a wonderful blog. I gave shout outs and I talked about many things. But, the evil spelling monster came from out of the shadows and tried to maintain it's secret of hiding the truth from these eyes! Well, by it's suprised I saw straight through it! I noticed a glimmer of error and backtracked to a different page. Then, the monster won; I lost all of my information. He put me in a situation where I had to copy the correct spelling or save what I had previously wrote. I was at a cross-roads, and I had a huge dilemna! What was he to do? Before he could think it through his fingers moved on their own and clicked copy. NOOOO, he yelled out in his mind and in that instance, his information was lost. Now, to the present day time 19 minutes after it happened. That's right, he grew up to be me when I was younger a few minutes ago!>lol Wow, I went back in time for a second. It's frustrating loosing information. But, now thinking about it? What did I really loose? I gained a motive for a better blog. So, lemme do this the right way. Someone had a birthday, a lil birdy told me it was J (coughs) (horn blows) (fire truck sounds siren) (tv too loud) ailyn>lol Well I guess we'll never know who it was>lol Also, speaking of April babies, ahm my sister was born in April too. Thazzz right, April 27th. Now, I'm gonna try to do something for her. With my funds on empty and my goal on full, what am I to do? Thank the Lord for the invention of a momma!>lol Now, with this invention I can speak the magic words and depending on the situation, timing, and my standing; I may be able to get some money to buy my sister something. Lemme stop>lol Anyway, this week has been different. I was pretty tired! I actually went to sleep around 9 or 8 o'clock. But, the funny thing is I woke up early and it was so early I went to sleep and overslept. Anyway, I wrote a lot , I had fun doing it, and if it came down to it; I'd do it again! :-P Soooo, I hope everyone has had a good one!

-Javario

1 comment:

ゲームの皇帝 said...

Okay, I re-read what I wrote and whoa that was silly of me!>lol Plus wow if I really was tellling a story about someone I shouldn't have written I so many times>lol