Thursday, April 13, 2006

COLD and SINUS

A cheww!>lol
I have been sick since last Friday! It started off with disruption in my throat; I knew something was goin' down! >lol It had began to worsten to the point where I had headaches. I would cough, sneeze, did I mention my throat ?>lol This is day six of my ordeal!>lol (ordeal: word of the week; used in my last post on someone's page) Anyway, I didn't start to feel better till like yesterday! So, I just wanted to update and say what was going on. I got a lot of rest, and I took no kind of over the counter medications! Amazingly all I did was take Golden Seal/ Enchanasia (if spelled right)>lol I drunk a lot of water, I got my citris, etc. The main problems I had was coughing and sneezing, and needing a lot of tissue>lol I know, I know rated R>lol Please everyone excuse me! Forgive me, that was a graphic image of me blowing my nose. But hey! It happens>lol Anyway, I am very well; i've gone through many of tissues>lol I rememeber in my near death experience ; that you can't stay up late to play pool online if your sick. I learned it the hard way! I also had a valid reason not to talk to much on my cell phone>lol Oh I was sick, I couldn't make it to the phone; I say to friends>lol But, in my illness, I am glad I got to catch up to another old friend. Of course the timing was off for them to call me; but it's cool. We go waay back! One thing I love about being sick in general; get it out the way early and don't have much to deal with later. That's not always the case; which I hate. But, for me it's super rare for me to get sick; if I do ;it'll be a long time from now. I hope it's in Winter! But, it's nearly over; and oddly enough my grandma is sick. I wonder where in the world that came from? I take no credit for that; but I hope she feels better! Soooo, it's 1: fitty-nine; and am at that. So, i'm about to head out>lol Take care ya'll ....
-Javario
ps: there was a tornado here somewher too! There was a Chik-fil-a sign with 3 cows; and the tornado knocked all three down. Here is the excitement (j/k)>lol They all went missing! Now, 3 big gigantic cows go missing and nobody knows anything? Well channel 5 action news investigated; only to find out one man took it home and put it in his front yard! The police came and questioned him; and he said he just threw it in the truck. In the end All cows were recovered! It would be a shame to loose a mascot! Eventhough I'm a vegatarian! Anyway, this just in:>lol Somebody from my church spent 21 hours away from home; she was only 12!
This girl claims she spent the night with a man and woman that she just met! She was gone monday night, just saying she'd be right back; then she ended up comming back wednesday. The police confiscated the computers and went to work. It's deeper than that! But, I don't gossip; so>lol To be continued..... >lol bye!
2; four and a minor aka a teen.....
whent i'm definately gone; I should hope to dream tonight! If I am not inteded to remember my dreams; I hopeI will dream. Dreams inspire and give us da hope; you know something to reach for; grab onto in life; and look foward too! But, I just wanna dream tonight; so if possible let it be>lol

2 comments:

Justwrite85 said...

Hope you feel better.

ゲームの皇帝 said...

thanx and I think i'll delete the ps messages from now on>lol Overall the blog seemed straight, but the pm's is what's wrong...