Saturday, April 15, 2006

THE END of THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!

This year has been a spiral loop to weirdness. There has been slight drama in the circle of friends that I founded. I won't get deep into it! It's very Jerry Springer!>lol So, my title means; the beginning of the year is basically over. I can probably no longer hope for a good beginning! But, I can hope for a good end! I mentioned earlier on that I want to travel this summer? After thinking about it; can I do it? Doubt? well, yeah; cause im' a "full-time student">lol So, where was I expecting to get money from? Well, I thought up a four-way option! Can I make it? If so; what will I have to do? Well, first duh find work!>lol I would also need to forget the option of taking my grandma, and my mother is out too(mom doesn't wanna go on cruises a lot of money)! So, there are only two people left; my sister and I. That's cool enough; so I'll focus on that. I know by asking her; it'll be out the question(or will it be?>lol)! So, I must secretly work towards it for myself. Pop up with the tickets; and dare her to turn it down! Can u keep a secret? For the sake of the future I hope so!>lol Aruba, i hear it's nice this time of year. But, my inteded time of departure was in September! I'd rather take a cruise; but if this dream isn't un-reachable; well maybe next year. Finding work in Atlanta; is like me growing 8 feet tall!>lol Ain't gonna happen! So, I'll actually have to look; and I have a few options right now. So, maybe or maybe not! Soon, we will be in mid-year. I actually miss New Years, and Christmas time; but Summer is almost just as amazing. This beginning is over; now it's time to progress to the rest of the year. This summer, I actually have plans! Wow, honestly my dad and I wanted to travel to Japan. He wanted to go to Africa too!>lol We could've gone; we could've made it! But, that never happened; so maybe one day I can go for him. Those are two expensive places but; anyhing is possible! Well, I think it's time to save money!
=bye
=Javario

No comments: