Thursday, April 13, 2006

Judge Not!!!!!!!

Heeey what's happenin' people?
Okay; it's late 2: eight and a minor(teen). Now, I was leaving school; and I needed to get into my classroom. I had worked long and hard "slacking" aka "hanging of the out"! So, to my suprise I ran into a security guard! Thank the Lord right? Nope!>lol I said hey; i need to get into my classroom to get file of the computer could you help me out? He said no; i'm off the clock! I said; it's right there; you can see it from the windows>lol It was two rooms down from where we were standing. But, he said you can ask the front desk. I said; okay>lol So, in fear of being left; I said will ya'll come with me. (I was getting a ride to the trainstation) They said we'll be riiiight here!>lol I said come on; it's right there>lol They said I promise we'll be riiight here>lol One guy said: i'll be sittin' right here readin' my book. Other guy said; i'm going to the vending machine. Then one friend said here see if you can get change for a five. I said YES! collateral!>lol Now, it's set; i make my way to the front desk. Who do I see? none other than Ellijah my friend Ezral's brother; sorry ya'll i'm droppin names as important as 2 "free coupons" to Long John Silvers only good for lobsters. But>lol yeah so the security guard and I walk to the classroom. This is after I say "alright" see you later; and we hurry there. Now; on the way he talks about his allergies; etc. I'm like okay; and i say I've been sick since Friday. This man dropped some seriously knowledge. I think I almost died! >lol The weight of the information dropped on my was massive; and if used wrong could've been a little desructive to the average person. I thank God! He was going on, and on and on about Golden Seal, Vitamin A, how bad the pollen is affecting him here in Georgia; so much. Though he was talking a lot it was still cool. Cause in those two minutes. I learned a lot!>lol I mean he was talking about polarization, and all kinds of things. He was security; and come on ya'll how much super intelligent conversation can I expect from the average person? Not saying anything against security; but I learned some things. I know many security officers there; and you can't judge a person by where they work. How many stories can u hear from mis-judging? Too many! So, today was an eye opener! I mean; the whole elder thing is working it's effect; you know instilling knowledge to the other generations. But, this has to be it for tonight/ this morning! 2: thirty and a terrible 2
-Javario

No comments: