Once upon a time in a city named Atlanta.....
I want to start this story from the very beginning! I was fresh out of high school and didn't know where to go. It was suggest that i try a technical school! So, I took the advice and I think maybe it was God's will! The room was dark; the lighting was horrible! I didn't know what kind of room it was! I took a seat in the semi-filled room, and ha i sat right beside her. Who was she? A friend for life... She was cool, so was everything else. I had a good time in that class. Maybe i messed around a lil in the class but.... everything turned out! After time we hung out after class to talk. (lemme ellaborate) (we talked everyday for about 2 hours till my next class for about a semester.. laughed talked etc...) That girl made me late for class often! (or vise versa) Time progressed and it was almost summer... hmmm my grandma was sick and my great grandmother died! Wow! Well time continued to progress on and it was the last day. I said i'll see ya later she said no.. you wont I can't come back next quater... (girl had to work) She went from employee to supervisor at Walmart... i said that's cool. The girl got me on BP while we were in school... we stayed in touch often... till bam! Dad died... after that her computer crashed... so we lost contact! About two years later, i had anther friend say check out her myspace page... so I said okay! I didn't even see her page! :-P i couldn't find it! Oh well i said couldn't see it and i'm not a member... I signed up and dreaded it... i wasn't for using myspace! Oh well i saw the page and it wasn't anything serious... but it was okay. So, i left the membership open! Hmmm time passes again... and low and behold I have a myspace message says yahoo! Who could it be but the best friend for life... I'd like to say it was a happy ending! But, I can't say that! It's not over..... to be continued maybe next time i'll fill in some blanks!
ps: quoted from annoymous! you can find anyone on myspace!... wow who knew!?!? how old was she?>lol ask me... (first lol of the day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment