Hi everyone,
It's been about two months! Wow, no one has blogged. I thought it was only me, but oh well we are all busy. Soooo, lemme update about updates. First, Berean; wow! What's goin' on? Every sabbath it's jammed packed. Okay, okay, I do like the preaching of our new pastor. I can't expect anyone else to do any less. But, we are getting old memebers who haven't been in church in years. This past weekend; Oakwood came! Cool, I was happy to see Oakwood; they always do well! Besides that; I saw Jason from highschool, I usually see Trent, I also saw Mrs.Reid's son deaconing! Whaaaat? I must've been out for a while>lol Well, against my wishes I went to church with the hair "un-cut"; and for those who remember what that looks like>lol ooh nooo!>lol Wow, I almost forgot I had money for my trip for Nov.11th. Plus, lemme ask a question to the general, selective few of blogger aka my homies! I hate the fact that it's day here and night there! My sleep patterns are already horrible. Now, they have to be even better to completely enjoy the trip. Ill have to rearrange my thinking, and have real faith in a 13 hour trip. For me not to have ever seen another country; and for me not to have ever experienced this. I need real help!>lol I gotta get a passport, fund my needs, and get passed jet-lag, and any other problems. But, with this experience; I can't let this hoooold me back! Oh no, I got to keep on mooo vin oon!>lol Anyway, what else is new? Hmm, I deacon right? Well, I haven't been! For years I've been wanting to stop and not have other duties except for hearing the sermon and enjoying it! Well, Mel turned what? 22? Dang, you beat me again! You beat me every year!>lol Okay so you got me by what? Two months? Whaaat? You need to go on a leap year one day!>lol Okay, moovin' on! Jailyn, graduating? whaaat? Kell: graduating? whaaat? beating me again! Jailyn I will be there; remind me about the date. Christmas; I hate the fact that I know it's origins! It doesn't have anything to do with God and it has pagan origins! Also, anyone who believes in God who actually did research.. Jesus was not born in winter. They were hoarding sheep which isn't done around that time of year. College, I have to wait! I wish I would've gone to a regular college and not dealt with technical .... Now the expected continuing education is past 2007! Oh well, but if it wasn't for that school. I don't think I could've grown like I have. Maybe not grown enough, but enough for myself! Hmmm, this is definately all for now! I think next year..... Jamaica!
-Javario
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol, ur too silly and i'll think about that leap year...lol
Post a Comment