Saturday, December 09, 2006

Continuation! b-day or b-week!

You might want to read the previous blog entry!

Thursday night an explosion happend! Wow could you beleive that? Not only literally but the whole week was weird! monday..i felt the feeling of no excitement, tuesday was boring and didn't feel like much, wednesday the news was crazy(i'll blog about it), got belated b-day wishes from facebook, old friends from way back, and new friends from the current, family etc! Thursday............

Thursday was better than the actual day!>lol I told the nurses aid about my birthday I said i'm 22. She complimented me I felt good!.lol She then said something disturbing... she talked about her neice before from new york I said to myself that girl is too young! She said when my neice is older i'm going to introduce her to you! I said what i thought she's too young... She said nooo she's 15 but in 2 years when she's 17 i'll introduce you to her! She said horrible things like we have things in common! I said ha ha okay...(secretely inside the stomach turned)! I said goodnight and that's when it began. 8:00 pm sharp at the leaving of the nurses aid left vast oppurtunity to the extention of one birthday! Wow, I thank God for this week! My mom's friend came and we were able to leave. There were 3 of us.. the sister, the brother and the sisters boyfriend! Now, I'm a vegetarian/borderline vegan!>lol My sister eats meat and her boyfriend from church eats meat too. We all eat the things we are supposed to! But, that wasn't our problem! Our problem on Thrusday night isn't that; it's the time! Because it was 8 some places were either closed or too much money. So besides Dan's Quisine, we thought of Harmony Soul Vegetarian, or Olive garden. Instead we were at a point where none of us knew what to do. My sister suggested something weird! Red Lobster; and i'm like Red Lobster?>lol You serious?(aww pooor sister she's still sick) she said yeah they are suppringly good! I said if it goes down and i don't wanna stay there i'll just go to get pizza (to myslef)and ask her to buy me a movie! etc... So we actually went, and I didn't know what to expect. But we had a goood time! We were all keeping our composure but we were laughing and joking all night! We had some people laughing with us.. we had a great time! I beleive my sisters bf is from st.crois if spelled right! The waitress is from jamaica!(tell ya about that later)... okay they gave us too much food>lol She kept comming back like... ya'll still eating>lol All we had was salad, bread biscuits, something to drink (rasberry lemonade, and sprite) and cheese sticks, she's like I have the food! So we were laughing too much and we ate real slow! It was great.. the week was amazing! I can't stop there cause it's not over....next blog... can't talk too much one one!>lol

No comments: