Saturday, December 09, 2006

Birth day? or Birth week?

December 5th, 1984 Wednesday morning at 5:45 I was born! ....

Lemme get more recent... December 5th, 2006! I thought it was the worst birthday I could ever have! I was soo wrong.... The overall experience of the week was amazing. I had to realize that one bad birthday doesn't matter if the week is fine! We celebrated so much how could I dwell on one day? Tuesday morning, I got a call; it was my sister(she sung happy birthday)! I had gone to Virginia for Thanksgiving and I stayed with my Uncle and Aunt; so grandma slipped my mom the card when i wasn't around. They are so slick and smart! So on my b-day i was looking out for the mail but my mom came out and said here you go this is from you grandmother! I tied them both together and said it makes sense she wouldn't have to mail it off!>lol So I still had classes and i progressed on! Wow, I know too many people there... hmmm what? Only some of the staff remembered? Well I can't expect staff too but the friends? Wow! Well my class forgot,( i didn't know them long) but i did mention it! The friends some who i've known from middle school or as long as a few years ago. But it's okay i wasn't going to let that deter me; so I thought! I went downstairs intending on leaving early! I saw another friend let her know hey it's my bday.. She asked what i was gonna do today? I said i don't know.. probably nothing! She said you gotta do something... I said i'm not having a good day... she said aww you want 22 birthday hugs... I said well okay!>lol But it was more like 22 seconds of a hug... it was cool. Seriously that was a long hug... i said okay, okay>lol i said i'm headin' out... i'll catch ya thursday! Soooo on my way out... i said is that?... naw... anyway beep a car pulled up! Ha it's my other friend he said want a ride to the station? I said okay... i said it's my birthday... he said whaat?>lol ooh didn't know i said it's cool i never told you before. So we are on the way to the station... he was like u drink? I said noooo>lol He said what you gonna do? it's your 22nd birthday... you ever drunk before? I said no.... i'm not for it! Come on a lil sip...>lol I was like you alcoholic>lol Wow people are suprising>lol Anyway i got to station... got home... sister said she couldn't take me out awww she was sick! I' m sorry I say; and it's okay... My mom's friend comes by and gives me a card! She was nice for that! So mom get's home a little later... she takes me out to Soul vegetarian. They were okay! I get home... and i feel down! a lil.... So next day thursday! I wake up feeling good! All day yesterday people were saying just to see another day/year is good enough! I feel good... i go to the school i get some belated b-day wishes! Then people get on me on how i should've told them! True... so true>lol Anyway, that feeling was in the past! I felt great that day! I got another birthday hug same woman... got more b-day wishes. I was told by my sister to make it home till she felt better instead of getting a ride from her. Well something is different this birthday/week! The day is longer than I expected; who knew it would go like this? But, it wasn't even over Thursday afternoon was only the beginning!... to be continued....~!

No comments: