Saturday, December 09, 2006

continuation! b-day or b-week!

okay where was I? having a good time? yeah you can say that! Soo we were eating slow because we were laughing most of the time. I'm like wow a vegetarian in a sea food restaruant>lol I had like linguini with broccoli and salad, with cheese sticks and some very good bread!>lol Well time progressed we were doing good! Wow the check came... and my sister was like whooooo!.lol The bill was a lil high>lol But at the same time I got a piece of birthday cake! My sister said to them earlier it was for my birthday>lol wow that was a lil funny! It had a candle and everything... Basically this week was about living the day i didn't have! Soo the night was at a close! I can't even explain the humor that night it was great! Soo i had the waitress laughing, it was fun. We were all full before we left. i had to get a take out! Wow... too much food! Well it was time to go and we stopped to talk to the waitress again... Almost a portion of the night we were messing with my sisters boyfriends accent>lol Plus it was too great every time he says he can play ball me and my sister just burst out laughing>lol He has played Tim Duncan he knew him when he was in highschool. So him and his brother carry that for like ever!.Lol but we just can't stop laughing at that. He just don't look like it! But about the accent my sister said he sound like he from the ghetto part of the island>lol I was like that's not right... that's wrong! But the relevance steps in... the watiress said ooh you sound just like us he said yeah i'm from down under... i said Austrailia? she tripped out>lol My sister was like... cause that's what austrailians say... I was like i know what you mean under jamaica!>lol She came back and was like ooh ya'll sound just like us but with a bit of a slur!>lol Sooo we messed around for a long time... laughing eetc.... Well we went outside and ahhhhhH! Freezing cold! It was 28 degree's! I was like can we go to Target? sooo we went to target... I bought some very expensive movies I cried inside a lil>lol The store was closing and i even laughed etc with the cashiers! I was like ya'll seen this? The lights were going out etc... She was nice.. actually those women were real cool>Lol They were like... 20 dollars? you better get a bootleg>lol I was like ha ya'll funny! But you right>lol She tried hard to get me to buy what i can that night. I was like no>lol She knew i wasn't but it was cool. I had a great week! Friday was pretty good too.. my best friend not the older one said happy belated too.. i knew her for my whole life... she said her ex from highschool died.. We takled for a while...etc... I told her i'm sorry for her, and i'd talk to her soon! The whole week was great! Thus why I called it birthday week!>lol talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Mel said...

lol, j'var!!
u have some serious issues. u laughed throughout the WHOLE blog. that was pretty crazy, but it sounds like u had a great birthday week. lol. os what happened with u and the girl?

ゲームの皇帝 said...

(lol) is an inside thing... in that situation. you just had to be there... yeah like every memory sparked something funny. I definately couldn't remember everything we said... but it was a funny night!