For the longest time I had been gone, yet I tried every so often to check blogger. Foolishly I hadn't realized that blogger switched to google early in the year. So, I neglected my chances to re-assert myself into the world of blog. I'm seriously trippin' right? My internet was down for about six months, and I had no other way to get on blogger except for school.
But, I realized that a few months ago blogger was blocked from my school. I have no idea why they are blocking everything from my school: facebook, myspace(i can understand that one), any game site, realplayer's site, and sooooo many more. They are seriously frustrating us amongst the school. Recently I found out that I had reached the Deans List, and I said to myself: Really? It was a great feeling; short lived, but great! Of course this event took place this past spring but it still happened this year.
I haven't graduated yet like I should have. But, this is because I am almost done with two whole programs. I'll be done with networking and programming and should be graduating next year. Which I feel really sucks; completely!>lol Lately I've been preparing for the trip i shold've been going on last year and recently this past spring. Every issue has been resolved except for money. I have found a contact here in georgia that I know who works for the ritz carlton. (wow) I'm surely gonna find people to go, and everything else. This year has been great, I found work and quit. The Japan trip was put on hold, and so many other great things. I'm honestly doing fine I just thought the way I wrote that would sound a lil funny. But, I'll never know.Lol
Currently I have been writing book-like materials. I'm writing about four stories simmultaneously. I wrote about 19 pages in a day which took me by suprise. I have 60 pages for one story, 8 for another, and last I have 1 each for two of my stories. I let two of friends read some of my stories and as one read I asked him questions and he said: "Wait till I finish!" I was like: "what"? He's also writing some stuff and doing comics. So, i'll be doing projects and doing research, etc. I am only trying to make it in this anti-black name having world>lol So, with my projects and reasearch and looking for work, and many other thangs life is fillin' up; fillin' up real good!
Also, I'm glad I can see a glimpse of my future which isn't as grim as I thought it might be. My grandma is going through rehab which is pretty sad. But, it doesn't matter just as long as she gets well. Right now I'm on a laptop that my Uncle gave to me; its a lil slow but it's cool. The biggest thing about the laptop is that it gets the job done. It carries me to the (inter ma net) and that's just about all i need right now. I had "retired" from being a deacon for a while. I felt stressed out from a lot of stuff earlier this year and they asked me why? I said to myself dang; can I not escape from the hoards of questioning. The reason is :......... not even sure. I just felt that I wasn't completely ready for it. But, I had been doing it for about almost five years. I think that one day soon I'll go back to it but not right now. This about ends all of that stuff that i've been involved in. Of course I'd never tell it all, you gotta save some for next time right???
-Javario
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, javario!
sounds like u're living life..as is.
oakwood is blocking A LOT of sites too and its pretty crazy...although we still have facebook, myspace, and this blogger site...i guess its not as bad as ur school...lol
i'm also taking some programming classes (seeing that i'm an IT and Graphic Arts major)...they are kicking my butt, but i like them. hey we have to hang in there. it doesnt seem like u're struggling and thats cool.
its cool that u havent graduated...actually its ok. u get out when u get out....nobody said u HAD to graduated within 4 or 5yrs....how lame! its whenever YOU get done. you sound like you doing A LOT anyway, so just take your time (stay on the Dean's List...YAY!!!) and get out. WOW...Japan trip has been cancelled for the moment....well, i hope u go...and SOON. tell me about it!
sounds like u stay busy...keep those grades up, graduate, and make that money!!!
ps:
i do want to read your books when u get done writing them....so let me know when you get done!
Post a Comment