Well, once back in the 2000's I attempted to learn a lot of languages. I was actually in high school at the time. Of course I didn't share this info; I was stingy.>lol Anyway, I attempted to learn German, Russian, Cantonese, Hebrew, French, and a few others. Okay, here is the situtation: I can't remember nothin' ya'll. I might be able to say like a few words in each language. But, it's not enough for me; again just being stingy. Well a couple of years later in the future, the time is March 25, 2006. Far in the future from that time period of 2002>lol But, anyway I tried, I wanted to travel across the world even then! So, here I am almost four years later. Like posted above it March 25 and I'm here for my second attempt! But this time, I'm not going for all those languages. This time I will try to learn "Japanese"! Why? because I love the language, and it'll be sooo fun to learn. I see a lot of Japanese movies and sometimes watch comedy and actnion Anime', so it'll be easier to understand. So here I am, in present tense looking toward future tense! >lol Whatever that means.... So, if anyone has a suggestion, lemme know. I'm going to use the broken method of tapes. Well this is all for now, and I've been loving everyones blog! It's been cool and fun reading. It's been so fun, that I forgot I can type too! So, i'll be writing a little bit more...
Javario
No comments:
Post a Comment