Hey everyone,
I wanna re-cap what happened so far in the past week. S0, my sister saw Lolita Langford (high school classmate) at I think it was "Auto Zone" she said saw Javario's sister and she was like Javario? Eventhough I've known her for over 12 years, and I saw her like in 2004, that was some messed up stuff>lol Alright, I saw Jailyn at church. I also saw some other people from Oakwood. I caught up with my boy from out of town that use to live here in Atlanta; from Ohio. Right now I kinda orchistrated (awww crap is that spelled right?>lol) a kind of hang out reunion. So right now I'm in class and I'm a lil lost. I just came back from my counselor filling out FASFA. So, this is my style of update. It's kinda present tense
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so carzy that she didn't remember you. that made me laugh and gave me a good laugh when i read that.
maybe she was just tired and the name didnt ring a bell for her, i dont know?
if you went up to her she would remember maybe?
Hey, it's not that funny>lol Ahm, she would definately remember me. Well maybe it was she acted like she didn't. I know my sisters b-friend was acting up. He was like yeah maybe you can give us a discount. Maybe Javario can take u out. When my sister told me this, I said what did he say?>lol I said and what did you say (sisters name here) she said to him they went to school together or something like that. I said to myself, close enough it was slight defense>lol What else? Glad you could laugh at my misfortune, >lol ttyl thanx for reply..
Post a Comment