this is my eye: it's proving a point>lol It's saying this is me blinking, point proven..>lol Anyway, this whole blog is referring to my posts. I've been sleeping on writing blogs, but i'm back to speak to you all through experience. So, don't blink too much because when your eyelash shutters there may be too many blogs to read. But, I just wanna give a single shout out Melanie, cause if she never told me about this place I would've never came. With that being said I wanna give a full fledged shout out to all my homies>lol Jailyn, Krystle, Melanie, Kell, Matt, is that everyone? yeah, sounds like it. So, ya'll have a good one! Plus, yeah I have been praying for you all!
Now back to your reguarly scheduled program! Much has been going on in my life. It's rare for me to be bored, and with my personality being bored can be fun>lol That's weird, but that's how I get down. If I'm bored I'll who knows, walk to the store, while walking to the store I'll talk to neighbors. Or, have fun talking to the people who work there. (this is a blog within a blog) AkA A sub-blog!>lol Anyway:
Lemme share this short experience: Once I was walking to the corner store, they are from like a different country. Which country? I forgot, but they speak pretty good English. But, once I went in; I went straight to the back of the store. I picked up something to drink and went to the counter. Now, I've been comming to that store since I was about what? six or younger! I've knowned almost every person to work there. It's been cool knowing the people working there. Cause, i've been short on cash and they've let me go>lol My mom would get stockings there on Friday before the Sabbath, or my sister would walk with there so we can get some noodles or something to drink. So, anyway now back from commercial. Now, I went straight to the counter and said yeah I'm gettin' some beer!>lol His head was turned and the bottle was in my hand... But then I put the bottle on the counter and said root beer', root beer'>lol Cause, he was like you don't look old enough to be drinkin' beer>lol But, it was fun, and probably wasn't that funny, but in the moment it was. I'll blog about something a little later. Right now it's like after 7 on Saturday night! So, I might go look and see which movies I have. I might see Shaolin Soccer, not yet released here in America from the creaters of Kung Fu Hustle, or I might see some things not yet released>lol I had it since last year and my friend got it from somewhere, dubbed in Subtitles from Japan. But, reguardless have a good night and weekend! I'm finally on Spring Break!>lol Late but not enjoyable, take care everyone!
-Javario
1 comment:
Hey Javario!!!
Post a Comment