Sunday, November 02, 2008
Flashing back
I never knew how it would feel to blog on blogger, I actually wondered if the ladies would mind if I read their inner thoughts. But, I think it was fun blogging for the most part here and everywhere else I was blogging. But, this time I thought I'd flash back a few untold stories ago. I have been writing as an amateur and some friends where kind enough to give their (hopefully) honest opinion. I chose the people I needed to review my story (fictional) only because I believe that they give the harsh reality of if it's actually good or not. My friend (anonymous) said it was a 9 of 10, my friend last night said that she had never met a guy who she either wanted to listen to or had the intelligence to hold her interest. With compliments like that who wouldn't feel good about writing?! The title is very fuzzy, and the contents need refining; but I love it. The only reason I started writing is because for some of you bloggers a mutual friend also writes, but it inspired me to write my own material. I'm writing about 6-8 stories and at one point it was all at one time. I personally forgot some of my ideas for stories but, it's okay because I probably didn't like them enough to remember. Regardless, I'm about 100 pages deep in my story, and I'm running into road block, but nothing that I can't fix through time. But, I find it easy to run into writers block eventhough my material is already laid out! But, in the year that I've been writing I love it and hope that it would be able to take me places that I had never expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment