yo
Well, this summer I was intending on exercising and reading all summer so I could get back in the shape I was in from the previous 2005. I was in really good shape, and I miss it; but currently either I don't have time for myself or I don't feel like doing it. There was a time when I would walk with my sister and her boyfriend at the track. I would run, jog, walk, etc. I feel like working out is nothing when my heart is in it. There was a point of time when I would do 20 sit ups in the morning and 20 at night. I would practice katas old katas from when I took a martial art. Even though they weren't that serious. I felt that my summer wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be! But, I also have been taking care of my new niece and my grandma. But, lately I had been walking with one of my best friends; she seems really cool and I'm glad we get to hang out. We hadn't been walking all the time. But, our little ritual would be: go to Taco Bell, and eat, then go walking no matter what time it was. We would go walking around 11, 12 or even 1 o'clock which to me didn't matter. My sleeping habbits are horrible anyway... Soooo, again this week November 2nd days before Barack Obama ( he better win).lol becomes president! I will be walking with my friend and exercising to regain more energy and hopefully it'll put me to sleep at night! Besides additional information, I am going to re-start my training and getting back to the shape I'd like to be in!
-Javario
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment