Sunday, November 02, 2008

Crazy Girl

Well, I met this girl in September, and she has a college right up the street from my house. So, I could basically say she lives 5 minutes away. I didn't really have time to myself except for the weekends and it was during the gas crisis; so I didn't get out too much at all! Regardless of that condition, we talked on the phone for hours and I really liked her. But, week 3 she told me she loved me... I was like huh? Yeah, she was like I love you Javario! I really don't remember what my response was but all I could think was.... how? She said: well I don't know If i should mention what I was saying to her.lol But, she ultimately said she loved me. All I could do was convince her she didn't, and I seriously didn't think she knew what love was. It was a stretch going out with a younger girl anyway. I like girls my age and she was 20, I love older women too, but she starting getting mad when I told my best friend that i was talking to that I was talking to my girl, and of course i wouldn't tell the girl I just met that I told my friend that I was talking to my girl so I said my friend.. and she made a big deal about it.... is that all she said? I said.. what's wrong with that? Even though I didn't even say that to my friend. She said she thought we were more, and you know something women? It's hard being a man because it's hard to be right or wrong. But, anyway that's when the decline started... I told my friends (females) what she said and one of my friends just plain out said... she's crazy!>lol Which, later I kinda found out she was. But, why would I call her that? She lied, and basically since I didn't love her she didn't call me for a week and she said she's now with someone that loves her. I was like ok, and I really liked her but she said I made her love me... so hmmm ok. Apparently she blamed me because she said I didn't know what I wanted even though I did. But, after she stopped talking to me he probably dumped her. Because I found out she was single again after like a week. So, what else was going on? Hmmm, she just put all her feelings and and rushed things and I told her that she seemed to be moving faster than the whole relationship. She said I taught her a lot and she loves my personality, and I was just basically mad at her childishness... so I was like this isn't gonna work. I tried to make things work past the crap that she did, but it was like she dissed me bad and tried to be hard. We were in two different places, and I knew I shouldn't have been talking to a 20 yr old but tried it anyway. She was from Kenya, and I can't use that as an excuse but it only helped further my belief that I can't talk to a people younger like that. I don't like teens so that's no problem, but I thought 20 would be "okay" I'll just deal with older people because the maturity level of some people bothers me.

No comments: