Hey everyone,
Well so much in my life has been going on. I have had problems in class to problems in every day life. But today and every day; I like to think about the week on my day of rest. How I've been richly blessed. Okay, so I did write how I was sick. I felt myself getting sick again; but before anything could happen I stopped it before it was too late. I wanna reflect on what exactly has been going on. I have been a head in school work. But, as complicated as my class is all the terms get a lil mixed up. My teacher stresses that we should "understand" what we are doing. Which for the most part I am. But, this weekend i'll make sure I show him on Monday! Now, honestly I have had a really good week. I learned a few things about myself; whether it be good or bad. I also will be given a free ps2 game system. Why? because my friend has 4! I said to him, okay we gotta work something out. I said how much after hearing the price then what he paid for it I said huh? The man was gonna overcharge me. Me "javario" so, I said oh no!>lol Reguardless of what happened I kinda talked him into giving it to me. Really he said it. It has a few minor problems but it's great since I was gonna buy one myself! I'm finally getting my sleep in. I"m looking for my summer job; and things are starting to look up! So, right now this feeling feels "brand new". It feels like a new car, it feels like 2 for 1 on name brand shoes. It feels like a good grade; whatever you wanna relate it to. I feel "brand new". Soon, i'm about to eat lunch "late". But I feel this year growing and growing into a best possible year possible. Well, I'm glad I feel this way today; because I don't want it to end. So I gotta progress and do well. I can't sit back anymore; I like being "laid back", but it might have to fall back so I can move foward. So, i'll update soon; but till then keep me in prayer. I need a job!>lol My aunt asked me am I working? I said : nope! I'm a full time student. Which wasn't completely wrong, but i'm only taking one class>lol Eventhough technically they are all up in my business which dont make sense since I'm taking care of their mother!
-Javario
4 comments:
wow javario,
i'm really proud of you. getting work done, staying ahead of the game. growing up!
don't worry, it will be over soon, but keep doing what ur doing and take care of yourself (stay away from sickness, especially because school is ending for u and finals are coming up).
okay thanx and did we really need an exclamation mark on growing up?>lol But, thanx alright ttyl...
yes we did!
yeah...way to go!!!
Post a Comment