Update: season two
Now, remember when I said: look i'm gonna try and go to Aruba this summer. Well, since I can't find a job I don't see that happening. But, Japan; my friend is going to Japan this summer. Now, anyone who know's me knows Javario likes himself a lil Japan!>lol The whole culture seems cool to me. I think i'd like their noodles! That's not enough reason!>lol But, I'd enjoy it; and come one Japan. Across the world! I would really have to read up on offenses, rules, and etc. If leaving us soil/ affiliated with us. I would definately read the laws etc. I mean, you never know. I don't steal but in some countries if you steal that's your hand! Your hand is gone; for ever!>lol So, I feel it's necessary eventhough they have a u.s. embassy. But, I think they aren't on good terms with u.s right now. I can't remember; been a while since I saw the news. But, reguardless; i'm pushing for this oppurtunity to go to Japan. Did I forget Aruba? No, if I get the chance I am dropping these classes this summer>lol World vs: class in a most likely cool boxed room; with windows to the hallway>lol I need air, room, and my true nature is see this world. So, lemme get in contact, and he better not say no>lol I could bring some suveneirs back. I could like I did from Bahama's, i still got some left; I gotta pass more out. But, anyway; Japan, Japan, Japan! Am I there yet?>lol So I guess I should lay low, and not do too much or I might alter the future! Oh, sorry that's if I go back in time>lol j/k (that was stupid)>lol Anyway, yeah I'm serious about this; so please pray about it. I did't forget Aruba, but I did think carefully about that. I hear Aruba is sooo nice! But, isn't that where the girl dissapeared? Plus, the town I saw wasn't all that nice. But reguardless I still wanna go on a seven-day cruise. The feeling of leisure is great, I think I wanted to stay and quit school>lol I was like noooo, I go to school in two days? This time if I leave I should tell some church members. Causee, when I went to Virginia in December (they thought i wasn't commin to church I was in va)>lol When I went to the Bahama's they thought I wasn't comming to church I was in Nassau, when I did a play in Maryland they thought I wasn't comming to church, I was in Maryland>lol When they thought I wasn't comming to church where was I this time? I was in new york. I got down last year in my travels. Round two? Yes, I need it to happen!>lol Then I can make interresting blogs about traveling like Kell. I could be like; after we found the gold they chased us to our plane, were we finally escaped! Or did we? Chapter 2>lol See, j/k I don't want that to happen but I want a good summer. I've had summers so bad; that I did'nt even go outside much except to get mail and go to church. Ocasionally I went to library then my movie explosion happened. I realized you have to seize your own life! You have to initialize your own goals, and your own ambitions or whatever you feel you must or want to do! If you don't, I can't expect it to fall out of the sky and fall in my hands. This whole thing started in 2004. Sadly, I changed maybe for the better or worst! I'm not sure, but my movie explosion, video game explosion, traveling explosions all spawned from that year. Right now, I need a God explosion, I mean I can make it! I have 3ABN? But what does that mean? it does help though; I need a change. I can start with prayer tonight. I guess the whole subject isn't about my hopeful travels; but change. I guess it's the constant thing in this blog. So, that's the reason I named it changed of plans. It goes for traveling, and goals. This is it for now; im done for tonight. Two updates!
-Javario
ps: u think i can make it to Japan? I can take the critisism....
No comments:
Post a Comment