Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Being too patient!

Hey everyone,

Well Jailyn and Melanie and everyone else is pretty much putting up new blogs; soI guess I'll try too. I called this "Being too patient" because I am! I beleive in God right? Yeah! So, why haven't I been going to church? Am I drifting away? I made a promise a long time ago to never drift away! So, when is patience not virtuous? I guess when it's when I'm using it wrong; which I am. I'm a deacon at church; well at least I use to be. I dont get calls anymore. The only reason I became a deacon was because Charles Harris's dad asked me. But what happened after that? He died, he was a good person; worth listening to. After Mr. Harris died, I stayed, then my friend Robert, Deangelo, Adrian, Andre', so many people left deaconing. Why was I still there? They really did need help. So, I for about 4 years deaconed. Honestly to tell the truth: I do it because it needs to be done. I can enjoy it; but I really do like listening to the sermons. Can I do that if I'm outside on the parking lot? Recently, where have I been? I haven't been to churh but how many times this year? I can't even imagine the number. This is not a good thing; I actually "enjoy" church. I have always enjoyed church; every since I could remember. Oh okay, i use to draw on bulletins in church when I was smaller. If y0u asked about the sermon; I could honestly say: sermon?>lol I grew up carefree; so what happened? Reality? yeah!>lol So, patience, waiting for something right? Well what in the world am I waiting for? I mean the only reason I can see why we couldn't go to church is: okay the car, my grandma's torn ligament, my oversleeping. I think the car was working; don't quote me>lol Grandma's knee is severely "don't quote me" hurting. I take sleep o'hol! (don't quote me)!>lol I'm sorry to say but i'm a sleep o'holic! I'm not proud of it (crossed fingers) Too much sleep is bad for you, i don't honestly sleep to much but lately it's been too much. Now, pateince, such a virtuous word! Could I ever use it the right way? Patient? Well, of course, I need to make a lot, a lot of changes! Sleeping earlier, time management, responsibilty of duty, relationships, whether they be family related or relationsihp-relationship related. >lol I need to be more interrested in my program of interrest at school. What can I say? Cause I do try; and when is trying not enough? I like how i'm switching from subject to subject; it covers more ground>lol Now, there once was a girl; lemme see; she's from Nigeria? Can I use the word homegirl? Sounds weird to me; so nevermind>lol We were gonna go out, be cool hang out etc; whatever you wanna call it. I got sick, somehow there was a disturbance in communication. I haven't heard or seen her in about a month. She goes to my school; which is large. But, everything will turn out! Well, if this isn't an update:>lol What more can I say but keep me in mind when you get on your knee's in prayer. I have certainly kept you all in prayer. Somehow, I need to reistablish the connection I had before! I mean, I would pray sooo much! It's when I didn't pray when things go south. Many of my dreams in my life have come true! I can count on one hand what's next in my future as far as dreams. That's the connection I want, to be able to pray and commune with God. I would pray and instantly find or have things happen that I can be in disbelief over. The most amazing things in life have happened to me and they weren't normal situations to ignore also they were so much that.. it became normal to the point where I cant remember them all. Life is not well understood and it may be that way for a long time. Just as we think we understand... the norm gets defied.
-Javario
ps: my fav color; don't hate lol

2 comments:

Justwrite85 said...

Hang in there Javario...

Mel said...

well javario...
i've been studying my lesson and i don't make it to Sabbath School...does that mean i studied in vain?
No, but i did learn a lot from the lessons that i read and i certaintly try to apply them to the rest of my life.

God knows your heart and He know's what ur capable of so when He feels the right time for you to get the "spirit" and get to church, He will use that.
Keep listening to the Holy Spirit and don't stray too far. God is gonna bless u, just keep doing what He wants.

lata and i'm praying for you!