
Well, well, well! I plan on going to Japan. Raise your hand if you've heard this story! (room raises hands, plus the raising of the left eyebrow!) (gasp) What? you mean you have !!! *says the story teller*. But, this time I plan to do it big. This will be the ultimate attempt. If this doesn't please, and or ease my mother I won't go! Despite the round-trip ticket being free I won't go! With me thinking about the situation i won't tell her the condition of not going. Now, these are my plans: First 1.25 percent of the group will meet my mom! (she's a little uneasy about the fact that she doesn't know these people) There will be five people; so only one will meet her. I have thrown the ideas of my traveling with friends around towards family. It meet their aproval. Now, advertising, my pitch, agenda, room and board, flight plans, schedule, etc. Whatever I have to do; I'm going! I will also pray about this; I beleive prayer is sooo neglected. So, with that being said I will definately pray more. Funds, that's the hard part; I have to receive my own funds from my own account. Hmmm, oh well that's a different story! So, this should be a big attempt on what I think is a big oppurtunity! I found out my cousin made Navy Chief at 30! Wow, that's very hard to do. He's been to Japan before; so I will be talking with him about this(how Japan is) . My friend who's also in the Navy has been to Japan before. So, I will try to catch up to him soon. Please pray along with me! :-) Regardless of my relationship with my mother... and its been shaky my entire life.. I still value her opinions. I may not listen to everything because sometime the logic is crappy, but still love her even though she puts me through pure crap. I think the only reason I cared so much is because I thought she would help me fund the trip.
6 comments:
Good luck!
wow, i will be praying.
ps:
there is an update!!!
thanx, my mom doesn't mind. everything is going good so far!
@ mel that's not really an update
:-(( how could you say that?>Lol welcome back (lol) I missed you. @ MATT, i'll never leave it again. Arrigato for reminding me...
i just popped back in, the welcome back i missed you was for (lol). Thanx at matt was the only directed comment to him. it looked weird when I saw it again.
Post a Comment