Sunday, August 06, 2006

SHHH SUPRISE PARTY

Sooooo, I just blogged before this blog; and this is a different direction! This one is about joy!>lol My sister is throwing a suprise party for her boyfriend. He has Cancer and is going through a lot. She is throwing this big party at the Hammond Museum today! (Sunday august 5th, 2006) I have to get ready in a minute since; she comes at 11 and it's 10:20>lol She paid for a lot of it; she has his family and possilby friends comming from Florida, and Georgia(near florida) and I think Canada. A lil background; he use to play pro football in Canada. So, my sister threw a lil theme party! So there's light in the dark if that makes any sense! Things began to look up when we got our new pastor! He seemed cool; it was a big thing. Church = very packed. I had to serve as deacon and guess what ya'll it's been a while.Lol So, I was like you want me to do what? Things had changed; but everything seemed to turn out. Except for it was like real hot! Deaconesses had to pass fans out and so did the Ushers! But, it didn't bring me down, cause i was thinking ahead. I was thinking; it was actually funny. Because some time from now; I will laugh at this. But, I think he'll fit in fine! Now, back to today... party! I pray things go as planned. This thing was planned pretty well! His b-day is today. My sister got like a great excuse to get him to the destination. She said I'm taking you somewhere special for your b-day! Wow, good idea!>lol He suspects something of course! But, I don't think he'll expect this! Sooo, this is my day's events. I'm helpin'; but, I hope this don't take all day>lol This is all for now!

-J for Javario

1 comment:

ゲームの皇帝 said...

lol it went sooo great! Of course someone ruined it and told him. But he had a good time. The team signed his whole jersey! Plus he's going into the hall of fame! Wow, very cool!