Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

I hope wherever ya'll are, you all are enjoying the bbq's and the fire works, and movies! I sadly start classes tomorrow. :-( I just found out round trip to japan with the discount will be 500! So, hmmm sounds very reasonable. But, the thing is: i don't wanna go on the trip with this person. There should be at least 4 of us... I don't wanna leave a hommie hangin'. But, it looks that way! Now, on the hommie scale: my friend is just a slight hommie. Now, everyone else that may possibly be going is at least good hommies, or true hommies. Whatever in the world that means>lol Ya'll get what i'm saying though. I caught up with Mel, Krystle, and Alaya on facebook. So, that's pretty cool. I'm trying to think of the right time to tell my mom I plan on going to Japan. These few days/weeks haven't been to good on her. To add the stress of international travel can't be expected to turn out great. Timing is everything! So, me as a son has to have his house in order. Money, responsibilities, relationship.. Everything has to be good... This isn't a trip to Alabama to see people graduate. No, this is across the world... But, i'm 21 and i don' plan on taking classes this fall so I can go. I am turning in an application this week at a grocery store called sevenanda. I really think I can get that job! I was known before I even stepped in. Sooo, I'm hoping that means something! I'll honestly do about whatever they ask. Just as long as I don't have to go through any kind of ridiculous hardships. So, in all this is my update! I hope ya'll are having just as much fun as I am! Literally; cause i'm pretty bored>lol Okay, I hope ya'll have a better time than I'm having. I think that's a lil better... Well, like one of my good hommies usually ends it: be easy!
=javario....

2 comments:

Justwrite85 said...

AHH...good luck Javario

Justwrite85 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.