Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Awards Ceremony!

In the category of biggest change in appearance: nominee's : Jailyn Stone, Melanie Monette, Krystle Alleyene. The award goes to....... Melanie! Comments: wow when you said you snipped a lil you didn't lie!>lol Krystle seriously what's up? I saw that pic on facebook! Jailyn hair lookin' nice, but Melanie just shocked me! Bloggers amazing interresting travel award nominee's: Jailyn Stone, Kell Everett, Javario Fields..... The award goes to Kell! Comments: Kell are you serious? That's a lot of travel. Ex: Javario: Kell where are you? Kell: I can't talk I'm running from a tribe of cannibals!>lol In the category of blogs of inspiration: nominee's: Kell, Krystle, Jailyn.... javario: i'm opening the envelope! Ooh my! A 3 way tie? wow that's never happened before! can I get the nominee's to come up stage? oh really? well, unfortuneately they won't be able to accept this award! So, I will accept it on their behalf!>lol In the category of newest blog sensation on the block as of 2006!>lol nominee's Jailyn Stone, Melanie Monette, Javario Fields, Kell Everett, Mathew Nicholson, Krystle Alleyene. And the award goes to...... Javario Fields! >lol Javario: wow I really didn't expect this! I mean there were so many wonderful choices. But, thankyou for this award that i'll cherish forever! Thankyou! javario: okay now which way? left okay.. In the category of inspiraional testimonials! Nominee's: Krystle Alleyene, Kell Everett, Jailyn Stone. This is a hard one! Krystle Alleyene; really personal growth is amazing between you all! Krstyle, I can see so much in what you've said. As well as everyone here! Most outrageous event award; nominee's: Kell Everett, Jailyn Stone, Melanie Monette! and the award goes to kell everett! 90 degree slide. No ma'am!>lol In the award of guess appearances; nominee's: Anonymous, Mathew Nicholson, crazy replies by bloggland, and people from your schools!>lol and the award goes tooo : Mathew Nicholson. comments: Mathew for real; join us!>lol laughs ha ha ha; stops! zip.. The award of flooding comments: nominee's Javario Fields, Melanie Monette, Kell Everett th, is award though t0ugh goes to Melanie Monette! comments: true I have started saying a lot a lot but, you still win. In the category of central blog: nominee's Krystle Alleyene!>lol You blew us out; you got everyone on your list! comments: honestly most people are on your list; and if I want to find everyone's blog i can click on your profile to click on everyone elses. In the category of most updates! nominee's: Kell Everett, Jailyn Stone, Krystle Alleyene. and the award goes to....opens evelope: ouch a tough one! A tie between Kell, and Jailyn! Our last award category: nominee's Javario Fields, Kell Everett, Melanie Monette, Mathew Nicholson, Krystle Alleyene. The winners are all! Well, this was semi-fun/creative and I did a lout of shouting out! Okay, i'm kinda hoarse; so excuse the lowness.... of the tone... of this blog... because i'm done>lol goodnight!
-javario

2 comments:

Justwrite85 said...

HA ha ha...Javario keeps the laughs coming.

ゲームの皇帝 said...

lol thanx to the Jailyn.