Saturday, June 10, 2006

PROGRESS REPORT!

Hey people,

Well about Japan: What have I created? First it was intended for my friend Ezral to go by himself. (i'm guessing). But, a small frenzy started. Japan, Japan, Japan>Lol Right now I can afford it, but i still need more money. I have two hook up's with Delta; two people I know have a parent that works for them. This is my situation: I think too many people want to go>lol Why me? Now, Justin, Brandon, and some other people are preparing to go. Justin, he wants to go but in actuallity he know's it's not that possible. I know he knows this, but he's showing excitement for it. Brandon's parent is one of the parents that works for Delta. Now, I'm keeping this as quiet as I can; but I'm semi divided. Brandon has like a free pass, Ezral has like a free pass; I just have a discount>lol But, can I get two discounts?( i doubt it) All these concerns are popping up. I'm looking for prices, i'm trying to see if we can receive discounts on the hotel from the possible memberships we are in. Now, i doubt it but tripple A. Hmmm, I wonder if they can help on rooms. Cause, i do know they help in this Country. But, that's a whole different country so I doubt it. There are plenty of things to think about before fall. The way I'm trying to prepare; I want everything in order. So, either way this thing is going to happen with or without me. But, I have to take care of some things just to be able to go. Like, seeing what's lined up for Fall. Plus, money! Food, big concern; I don't eat meat! I mean it won't be hard; but I don't wanna go gettin' sick. Concerns, concerns.... People who have traveled internationally help me out!>lol ttyl this is my prgoress report....
-Javario

2 comments:

Justwrite85 said...

Go Javario, it will be fun and a wonderful experience

Krystle said...

You are doing big things. I think you should go too. Live life now!