When do you know that they love you like you love them? How do you know that it is real? When can you determine the difference between infatuation and truth. How will you find out before your window closes? Have you ever been through that? Well, I'm sure if your human u have; thus why I'm a robot lol Yeah I've been through it, and am going through it. (kinda) For some reason, (against my will) I either attract older women or younger. Can I get a same age going on, seriously! Has anyone lost a friend, and wondered if you'd see them again? Well it hasn't happened yet, but soon! I love when you look at a person and later they realize that the way they feel; they realize that you were there from the beginning! TMI lol.. But, yeah I stand by this... women are complicated. I should know.. because I'm kinda complicated too! But, to me.. (as a man) I feel women are more so on the complex side! Also, I feel the complexities rein down on me hard....argh! :-P
When you find a wonder somewhere lurking you'll find something wonderful! Which is it? Are they the same? I've found that they aren't always the same...When you find someone, ( I feel that my intuition hasn't yet failed me) it's hard to determine where it's going! Due to copyright laws (I j/k not really) I can't say their name without paying dearly! lol But, it seems that if you take a minute to think clearly when you think of the people who you are sorting through: when you think of one more you know your decision even if you want it to be the other! Thus why, I truly can't stand when some people lie to themselves! They know what they want, and lie to themselves to do another. Because, they can't stop to think and listen to what they want. So, with that being said... yeah.. I'm gonna have to trust my instinct and instead of a quick fix... I'd rather go for the right decision. I know it sounds random... but yet it doesn't... but.. when they grow a little in themselves it'll be worth it. Rather than rushing into something unreal! so... this is my time.... i'm oooot....lol roughly translated to *out*
-Javario
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment