Well, I saw everyone else blogging, and I'm a blogger so I wanted to blog to see what's going on. But, for real, for real.>lol I am glad to be able to blog here. I see so many faces that I haven't seen in a minute. Is this a reunion? Wow, it's cool though, holla at me people!
This year has been slightly amazing, i've been taking it so easy! I've been watching a lot of movies, hanging out with a lot of people. Plus, i've been traveling a lot. But, this is enough for now. It's getting late, I should sleep, I need to get up early. So, talk to whomever reads this, and replies.....
-Javario
2 comments:
wow javario!
i'm really glad to see u taking blogging seriously. its great to know that someone is.....kidding!
anyway, on my last blog, all you have to do is go to Babel Fish and copy and paste the whole paragraph to read it. translate it from french to english.
you're so smart!!!
lol
great to hear from you again!!!
yup, yup,>lol I've written many blogs, and about that translation thing. I kinda knew>lol I tried it, and at the time didn't feel like messing with it so I just over looked it. But, It's cool that somewhere out there you can write anything and translate it. I tried it last night when I saw French inspired blog>lol
Post a Comment